In response to a listener request, Bob continues a 3-part series explaining areas where his views have changed. In this episode, he covers government debt and future generations, accuracy in polemical writing, the Fed being a private corporation, whether nice guys finish last, and mainstream utility theory.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- Bob’s “The Economist Zone” article with links to the original contributions to the Great Debt Debate. Bob’s Mises University lecture on the topic
- Bob’s link for Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom (which features a lecture on government debt burdens)
- Bob’s FEE article on the origin of public schools
- Bob’s essay on advice for single Christian men
- Bryan Caplan’s “Why I Am Not an Austrian Economist